Release Notes Effective 1/10/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 4-5 weeks.
Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Volunteer Rewards
- Clients can now change customize text in Application Approval email
- Suggest an Opportunity:
- Users will see improved styling on the Suggest an Opportunity page
- YourMatch Shifts (releasing January 17):
- Clients will now be able to create shifts for projects
- Auto-Add Hours will release next month
- Improved classification of nonprofits using VolunteerMatch.org services
- Approved ten additional countries to use our VolunteerMatch.org services for posting volunteer opportunities
- Countries include: Philippines, China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Colombia, Netherlands, Belgium.
- Added reminder for nonprofit administrators to publish opportunities in “draft mode”
- Made styling improvements to nonprofit administrator dashboard
For more details on these changes, please consult with your Client Relationship Manager.