Release Notes Effective 5/17/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks.
Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Updated View Projects page to accurately reflect the number of participants for projects with shifts
- Resolved issue affecting Project Reports where information related to shifts for deleted projects incorrectly appeared in reports
- For sites with Opportunity Builder enabled, users can now duplicate previously suggested opportunities
- Continued back end systems work to improve site reliability and performance
Need help or having a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars