Release Notes Effective 5/31/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today.
Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Enhanced search capabilities for our public site volunteers to share opportunities that are new and close to their proximity
- Fixed bug related to sign up details not appearing for certain users when viewing an opportunity with Shifts where they are signed up to attend
- Made improvements to Volunteer Rewards threshold notification email to users with recurring hours
- Fixed bug related to upcoming opportunities displaying with incorrect location on the www.volunteermatch.org site
- Started making enhancements to make on-demand Quarterly Reports - will not be available until development is completed
- Continued back end systems work to improve site reliability and performance with browsers
Need help or having a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!