Release Notes Effective 6/27/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today.
Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Updated User Interface to improve button color consistency across the site
- Fixed issue where, in some cases, deleted employee accounts continued to appear in searches for employees with tracked hours
- Simplified the process for unsubscribing from opportunity alerts
- Continued back end work to improve site reliability and performance
Need help or having a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars