Release Notes Effective 8/8/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today.
- Removed Special Events from Benefiting Nonprofits drop-down menu
- Fixed bug where some admins were encountering error messages when tracking hours for multiple participants
- Added country drop-down menu for international users registering VolunteerMatch.org accounts via mobile devices
- Continued backend work to improve site reliability and performance
Planning your signature volunteer event this Fall? These articles are helpful for champions and event coordinators.
Need help or have a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars