Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today.
- Resolved issue affecting Mobile News images where links to add, save and edit new images were broken
- Fixed bug that caused deleted Shifts to appear in Project Reports
- Upgraded to the latest GuideStar Search API to improve organization search results for volunteers tracking hours
- Fixed issue preventing VolunteerMatch.org accounts from being deleted
- Continued routine maintenance on system operations
We also released our 2016 Impact Report. Check it out here, and thank you for helping us work towards our mission of creating real impact in the community!
Need help or have a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!