Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
Update: This issue has been resolved.
This issue is affecting opportunities (events), with shifts, that have been copied more than once. If an opportunity is created via the copy feature, and the Opportunity Admin is changed, subsequent copies of that opportunity will not inherit the Opportunity Admin from the immediately preceding opportunity but will inherit the Shift Admin & Contact from the original opportunity.
In order to resolve the issue on an affected opportunity and bring the Opportunity Admin and Shift Admin & Contact back into sync, select Edit under Opportunity Admin on the Opportunity Details Page and choose Save.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars