Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today.
Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Resolved issue where new Hours Tracking questions weren't appearing as filters or hours tracking fields in Reports
- Fixed bug where certain active, employee suggested Projects were not displayed on the Manage Projects page and Projects Reports page
- Continued back end work to improve site reliability and performance
- As you may have seen, our logo is changing! Starting today you'll see our logo change in your VolunteerMatch products to our new logo. If you are using the VolunteerMatch logo, please contact our Support team to receive the appropriate images.
- Effective January 1, 2018, VolunteerMatch will no longer process Quickstart files that do not adhere to Quickstart standards. An email was sent on September 15th notifying impacted clients directly, but if have any questions or concerns, please contact your CRM (Irina, Kevin, Samir and Todd) for further information.
Need help or having a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners