Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today.
Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Resolved issue where new Custom Questions failed to appear as filters or reportable data in Reports
- Fixed bug that prevented Reports from successfully running in Chrome
- Continued back end work to improve site reliability and performance
Need help or having a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars