Service Outage - October 11th, 2017
On Wednesday, October 11, between 7:51 a.m. and 8:21 a.m. EST, VolunteerMatch services experienced an outage affecting all users. VolunteerMatch is still investigating the cause of this outage, but services have been restored.
We sincerely regret any negative impact this had on your experience.
We will make updates to this post as more information is learned. Should you encounter any issues accessing VolunteerMatch services, please submit a request for assistance via our Help Desk.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars