Service Outage - October 11th, 2017
On Wednesday, October 11, between 7:51 a.m. and 8:21 a.m. EST, VolunteerMatch services experienced an outage affecting all users. VolunteerMatch is still investigating the cause of this outage, but services have been restored.
We sincerely regret any negative impact this had on your experience.
We will make updates to this post as more information is learned. Should you encounter any issues accessing VolunteerMatch services, please submit a request for assistance via our Help Desk.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners