Service Incident - October 18th, 2017
VolunteerMatch services may experience intermittent connectivity issues.
Updated: The issue with our cloud provider has been addressed.
On Wednesday, October 18, starting at 2:15 PT, VolunteerMatch was notified by our cloud services provider of an issue they are experiencing with one of their data centers in Oregon where VolunteerMatch servers are hosted. VolunteerMatch is following recovery protocols to stabilize services while our service provider makes efforts to rectify the situation.
We sincerely regret any negative impact this incident may have on your experience.
We will make updates to this post as more information is learned. Should you encounter any issues accessing VolunteerMatch services, please submit a request for assistance via our Help Desk.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners