Release Notes Effective 10/31/2017
Please note: In our continued effort to provide excellent service, VolunteerMatch will be conducting scheduled Server Maintenance this Friday, November 3rd at 9:00PM PST/12:00AM EST for approximately 30 minutes.
Users may experience periods of site unavailability during this time, and we advise you to plan your VolunteerMatch activities accordingly.
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today. Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Admins utilizing the Report Manager will now be able to select "Opportunity Type" as a reporting option
- There's a new and improved Account Activation Email sent to users whose accounts are created via Quickstart
- Continued back end work to improve site reliability and performance
Need help or having a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners