Release Notes Effective 12/5/2017
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 2-3 weeks. Our next release will happen today.
Updates in this release include:
- Improved styling of nonprofit dashboard
- Improved left navigation for nonprofit tools and services accessed via the nonprofit dashboard
- Improved image handling system processes
- Updated logo within YourMatch
- Enhancements to site reliability and performance for YourMatch and www.volunteermatch.org
- Reminder: All client Quickstarts must conform to standard specifications by January 1, 2018. If you need assistance, please contact your Client Relations Manager (Kevin, Irina, Samir, or Todd).
Need help or having a problem? Submit a request to our Help Center and our support team will help you!
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars