Preferred Partner Affiliate Uploading
VolunteerMatch makes it super easy for Preferred Partners to create accounts for all of your chapters.
Your Client Relations Manager will provide you with a template that lets you know the various pieces of data we'll need to create organization accounts for your chapters, in particular. The link below should direct you to sample templates to help you assess the information likely needed for successful affiliate uploading. Once that data is provided, accounts will be created and the administrators at each chapter will be notified via email how to access their account and start recruiting!
Sample Nonprofit Affiliate Template: http://bit.ly/2mUgnAu
Contact your CRM with questions. If you're unsure who you've been assigned to help manage your partnership, select Submit a Request at the bottom of this page to inquire about who your CRM is.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Directory of VolunteerMatch Security Policies and Standards
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars