Accessing your Quarterly Reports
Quarterly Reports offer great insight into the progress of your Volunteer Program.
Administrators may now access recent up to six recent Quarterly Reports from the dashboard. Just follow the steps below to access your reports:
- Log into your VolunteerMatch site
- From your Account Home page, locate the box labeled Reports in the My Tools section
- Select Quarterly Reports
- On the Quarterly Reports page, you'll see Year-to-date stats reflecting current progress in your volunteer program.
- To download a recent Quarterly Report, scroll down, choose the desired quarter from the drop down menu, and click 'Download' to access your report
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars