VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
Recently, there have been news reports about two hardware vulnerabilities identified by a team of researchers that are believed to be present in all hardware processors dating back for many years.
VolunteerMatch has been actively following and communicating with its service providers to ensure vulnerabilities are being effectively mitigated.
Beginning with the initial patch releases, VolunteerMatch has been actively monitoring and applying updates as available.
These includes updates for our cloud services through Amazon Web Services (AWS), our operating system Ubuntu, our staff hardware including Apple and Windows operated devices as well as web browser applications.
Given the significance of this issue and the continued expectation of more patches and updates to come from providers, VolunteerMatch remains vigilant in identifying updates and processing them expediently.
If you have further questions, please contact our Support team.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners