VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
Recently, there have been news reports about two hardware vulnerabilities identified by a team of researchers that are believed to be present in all hardware processors dating back for many years.
VolunteerMatch has been actively following and communicating with its service providers to ensure vulnerabilities are being effectively mitigated.
Beginning with the initial patch releases, VolunteerMatch has been actively monitoring and applying updates as available.
These includes updates for our cloud services through Amazon Web Services (AWS), our operating system Ubuntu, our staff hardware including Apple and Windows operated devices as well as web browser applications.
Given the significance of this issue and the continued expectation of more patches and updates to come from providers, VolunteerMatch remains vigilant in identifying updates and processing them expediently.
If you have further questions, please contact our Support team.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars