Customize the Personal Hours Tracking Gauge
The Personal Hours Tracking Gauge is a visual reminder to volunteers of how many hours they’ve already tracked toward a specific goal. The gauge shows up on the YourMatch home page under the “Your Activities” tab.
You can set up the Personal Hours Tracking Gauge under Gauges in the Customize tab of your VolunteerMatch Solutions tool.
You can either create a standard goal for each employee across your company, or allow volunteers to set their own hours tracking goal.
If you allow the volunteer to set their own goal, the Activity tab will display an option for the volunteer to select a time period and an hours goal. As the volunteer tracks hours the gauge will track their progress to their goal.
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners