Running Saved Reports
In the Report Manager, look at the saved folders on the left to see if the report you need is already available:
- My Reports: These are reports that you previously ran & saved. Only you can see, edit, or delete these.
- Shared Reports: These are reports that you or another Full Site Admin previously ran & saved. Any Full Site Admin can see, edit, or delete these.
- Standard Reports: These are reports that have been created by VolunteerMatch. This is a great folder to check - Standard Reports cover common scenarios such as hours tracked year to date, or sign-ups by department. To customize these to your needs, you can run one, manipulate the settings on the left, and save as a new report.
- Custom Reports: These are reports that cannot be created with our standard reporting tool. Instead, they are manually created by the VolunteerMatch team. If you have a unique situation that you need a report for, reach out to our Help Desk and we may be able to assist. Any custom reports created in the past will appear here.
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners