Customize the Your Activities Tab
The Your Activities tab displays a person's volunteer’s activity. This tab contains Action Buttons, a Personal Hours Tracking Gauge, and a Your Volunteering table.
Action Buttons, which can be changed by your Client Relations Manager, include (up to four can be displayed):
- Track Hours
- Suggest (an opportunity)
- Alerts (email notifications of opportunities in your area)
- Volunteer Rewards
The Personal Hours Tracking Gauge is a motivating visual reminder to employee volunteers of how many hours they’ve already tracked toward a specific goal. It can be set to track from the start of any year, quarter, month, or from a specific date, and can either be uniform across a program, or allow each individual to personalize their goal. Click here to learn how to set this up!
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars