Access and Edit Volunteer Hours
You can add, edit or delete hours on behalf of an individual volunteer. This feature is useful if you would like to quickly look up the number of hours a volunteer has tracked or add hours for volunteers you know participated in volunteer opportunities.
1. Go to the Hours Tracking tab of your Admin toolbar
2. Select “Manage Volunteer/Employee Hours” from the Manage Tracked Hours menu.
3. Locate the volunteer whose hours you would like to view. You can search by the volunteer’s first name, last name, and/or email address, and narrow results by using the top drop-down menu.
4. When you find the specific volunteer, click “View Details” to see a summary of their volunteer activity: organization name, opportunity name and hours.
5. Click on “Add/Edit Hours” to add hours in a volunteer’s account. If hours have already been tracked, you’ll have the option to add or edit hours and dates, or you can click “View Details” to see a simple summary.
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners