Access and Edit Volunteer Hours
As a full site administrator, you can add, edit or delete hours on behalf of an individual volunteer. This feature is particularly useful if you'd like to quickly look up the number of hours a volunteer has tracking or add hours for volunteers you know participated in volunteer opportunities!
To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Select the Hours Tracking tab of your Admin toolbar.
- Select "Manage Volunteer Hours" from the Manage Tracked Hours section.
- Search for the specific volunteer by first name, last name and/or email address. You can use the "View" drop-down menu to help narrow down the results.
- When you find the specific volunteer, click "View Details" to see a summary of their volunteer activity, including the organization or Special Event name, opportunity name and number of hours.
- On the next page, you'll see the volunteer's history.
• To track hours for one of the volunteer's activities, click the clock icon.
• To edit or delete an hours entry, click the pencil icon.
• To export a summary of the volunteer's hours, click the arrow button at the top of the table.
N.B., You can't add new opportunities to the volunteer's table using this feature; you can only track or edit hours of opportunities that already appear in their volunteering table.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners