How to Sign Up for an Employee-Sponsored Project
To sign up for a Volunteer Opportunity that interests you:
1. Click the Opportunity Title to view additional details.
2. Click SIGNUP.
3. Confirm your profile information.
4. Answer any additional project questions and/or agree to any waivers.
5. Click Send.
6. On the Signup Confirmation Page, you can:
- Add the Project to your Calendar
- Edit your answers to the Project Questions
- Contact the Project Leader
- Browse similar opportunities in the right-hand sidebar
7. You will receive a confirmation email, and the Project Leader will also be notified of your signup.
8. From the the Homepage > Your Activities tab, you can:
- Track Hours for the Project (Click the Clock icon to track hours for a single date. Click the Arrow + Plus icon to track Recurring Hours).
- Revisit the Project Details page (Click the Project Title).
- Learn more about the Special Event (Click the Special Event Name).
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners