How to Remove Yourself from a Employee-sponsored Project
If you signed up for a Special Event Project by mistake, or if you are no longer attending, you can remove yourself by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your VolunteerMatch site.
2. Go to the Homepage > Your Activities tab, click on the Project Title.
3. On the Project Details page, click the 'REMOVE' button in the left-hand column.
4. Click 'YES, REMOVE ME' to confirm.
5. The Project Leader will receive an email notification of your removal from the project.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars