How to Remove Yourself from a Employee-sponsored Project
If you signed up for a Special Event Project by mistake, or if you are no longer attending, you can remove yourself by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your VolunteerMatch site.
2. Go to the Homepage > Your Activities tab, click on the Project Title.
3. On the Project Details page, click the 'REMOVE' button in the left-hand column.
4. Click 'YES, REMOVE ME' to confirm.
5. The Project Leader will receive an email notification of your removal from the project.
- Scheduled Server Maintenance - May 25, 2018
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners