How to Search for Virtual Volunteer Opportunities
Virtual volunteer opportunities can be completed from a remote location, virtually anywhere, usually with a computer, Internet connection, and/or phone. Virtual opportunities do not require the volunteer to be physically present at a specific location. To browse virtual opportunities, follow the steps below:
- Visit your VolunteerMatch homepage.
- Use the search box under the banner:
- Enter your location in the Location field.
- Optional: Enter keywords into the Keyword field to narrow down your search. (This will search each opportunity's 'Title,' 'Description', 'Required', and 'Skills' fields)
- When you find an opportunity that matches your interests, click the Opportunity Title for additional details.