How to Search for Local Volunteer Opportunities
To find local volunteer opportunities to participate in, follow the steps below:
- Visit your VolunteerMatch homepage.
- Use the search box under the banner.
- Enter your location in the Location field.
- Optional: Enter keywords into the Keyword field to narrow down your search. (This will search each opportunity's 'Title,' 'Description', 'Required', and 'Skills' fields)
- When you find an opportunity that matches your interests, click the Opportunity Title for additional details.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars