How to Search for Local Volunteer Opportunities
To find local volunteer opportunities to participate in, follow the steps below:
- Visit your VolunteerMatch homepage.
- Use the search box under the banner.
- Enter your location in the Location field.
- Optional: Enter keywords into the Keyword field to narrow down your search. (This will search each opportunity's 'Title,' 'Description', 'Required', and 'Skills' fields)
- When you find an opportunity that matches your interests, click the Opportunity Title for additional details.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners