How to Remove Yourself from a Local Volunteer Opportunity
If you signed up for a Volunteer Opportunity by mistake, or if you are no longer interested, contact the Organization directly to let them know - their contact information can be found on the Opportunity Detail page accessed under 'Activity' in 'Your Volunteering' table.
Please note that the record of your connection with the organization will remain in 'Your Volunteering' table and is not able to be removed.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars