How to Sign Up for a Local Volunteer Opportunity
To sign up for a Volunteer Opportunity that interests you:
- Select the Opportunity Title to view additional details
- Select Signup -- some opportunities may have shifts, so be sure to look at the date and time
- Confirm your contact information
- Answer any additional questions or add a message to the organization
- Select 'Send'
- We'll email the organization to let them know you are interested in the opportunity
- We ask volunteer coordinators to respond as soon as possible -- if you don't hear back within a reasonable amount of time, we encourage you to contact them directly
- On the Signup Confirmation/Opportunity Details Page, you can:
- Add the activity to your Calendar
- Edit your answers to the Opportunity Questions
- Contact the Organization's Volunteer Coordinator
- Browse similar opportunities in the right-hand sidebar
From the the Homepage > Your Activities tab, you can:
- Track Hours for the activity (Click the Clock icon to track hours for a single date. Click the Arrow + Plus icon to track Recurring Hours).
- Revisit the Opportunity Details page (Click the Opportunity Title).
- Learn more about the Nonprofit Organization (Click the Organization Name).
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners