Customize the Welcome Tab
The Welcome Tab is where you can communicate current information and key messages including the vision, purpose and goals of your program. You can include a message from your leadership, news about the latest volunteer efforts, the impact metrics of your program or a new campaign.
Check out our Welcome Tab video to learn how to manage this page, or read the instructions below:
The Welcome tab can be formatted either using the text editor or manually entered HTML for full customization.
To Customize Using Standard Text Message
The Standard Text Editor has a title, message on the left, and a photo on the right. The text will default to the site’s font. Within the message, the text can be edited to be bold, italicized, and display in bullet or number lists. The size and color cannot be changed, in order to keep a consistent look and feel on the homepage.
The photo can be selected from the existing photo library within the site or a new photo can be uploaded. Photo tip: a portrait photo at least 360wide by 480tall is the best choice to fill the space within the tab. Please note, your photo library is limited to 15 photos. This limit can be increased by submitting a support request. When the library is full clicking on Add will direct you to the photo manager.
Customizable HTML Markup
For a fully customizable Welcome message use the HTML markup option. When the “Advanced, manually enter the HTML markup” option is clicked the page will update to display a space to enter the customized HTML.
Clicking the preview option on either the Standard Text or HTML Markup will display a preview of the welcome message. Please note: clicking save on HTML option will delete the information entered in the Standard Text, and vice versa. It is best to save a copy of the content in another form.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners