Where can I see my project's participants and add new participants?
To see your participants, go to the Manage Event page for the Special Event that your project falls under.
Now, use the Quick Project Tool at the top of the page. Find your project in the drop-down menu. In the second drop-down menu, select "Manage Participants". Click "Go".
On the next page, you'll be able to:
- Add or remove participants
- Send an email to participants
- Assign a project leader
- See who is on the waitlist
- Export or print your list of attendees
Click here for more details about the Manage Participants page!
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners