Which elements of the site does my Client Relations Manager customize?
You can speak to your Client Relations Manager (CRM) about customizing the following parts of your site:
1) Action Item Buttons - switching which buttons are displayed on your user's activity page
Possible Action Item Buttons include:
1. Track Hours
2) Titles / Order of Tabs - customizing the tabs such as Welcome, Your Activities, and Impact that are on each users home page
3) Highlighted Volunteering Opportunities - customizing the call-out boxes that appear at the bottom of your Homepage
This "call out carousel" can pull in any pre-set queries such as keyword, cause area, and opportunity type. The box for each query will only display if there are active opportunities in the user's area under that search. You may have as many callout boxes as you need.
4) Header and Footer Links - the titles of these links as well as where they point to can be changed.
5) Default Sorting of Search Results
By talking to your Client Relations Manager, you can also update the default sort for search results. The default will be the date that the opportunity was posted, but you can also choose to sort by:
- Recommended: this will display Special Event projects first, then private opportunities, then featured, then the VolunteerMatch network
- Event Date
Know what you want to tweak? If there's anything you'd like to change, then use this template to have a discussion with your CRM (or just send them the completed doc and they can easily make the changes for you):
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars