Customize the Promoted Campaign Tab
The Promoted Campaign tab shows up along the standard tabs such as Welcome, Your Activities and Impact, and lets you highlight a campaign that you'd like to draw employees attention to, such as an upcoming Month of Service or Holiday Giving activity, or their location's Special Event.
A Promoted Campaign is a Special Event. The tab will show the title of the event, the description, the photo uploaded for the event, and 3 opportunities that are active and local for the volunteer.
The tab will populate local and upcoming volunteer events based on the volunteer’s location. If there are multiple promoted campaigns in the volunteer’s area, the tab will circulate different campaigns each time the volunteer refreshes the page.
To Promote your Special Event
In the Edit Event page, beneath the description, check the box for "Promote on Homepage". The default name for the promoted tab is "Promoted Events". You can customize this title by entering a new on in the Title on Homepage Tab box (limit to 20 characters). Once you have an active opportunity posted under that campaign, the tab will be visible to someone if an opportunity is available in that person's area.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners