Add Photos to the Photo Manager
The Photo Manager holds all of your photos, which you can then use for your Welcome Page and News page. Photos help promote your program, volunteers, nonprofits and their causes.
To upload and manage your photos, go to “Photo Manager” on the Customize tab. By default, you can have up to 15 photos. If you need more space, submit a support request.
To upload a new photo, click “Add Photos” then browse your desktop. You can add a Title, which will be visible only to you as an admin, along with a caption, which will appear on the gallery underneath the photo (a limit of 255 characters). Please upload a high quality image in JPEG, GIF, or PNG format. Once you have selected your photo, click “Continue.”
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars