Add Photos to the Photo Manager
The Photo Manager holds all of your photos, which you can then use for your Welcome Page and News page. Photos help promote your program, volunteers, nonprofits and their causes.
To upload and manage your photos, go to “Photo Manager” on the Customize tab. By default, you can have up to 15 photos. If you need more space, submit a support request.
To upload a new photo, click “Add Photos” then browse your desktop. You can add a Title, which will be visible only to you as an admin, along with a caption, which will appear on the gallery underneath the photo (a limit of 255 characters). Please upload a high quality image in JPEG, GIF, or PNG format. Once you have selected your photo, click “Continue.”
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners