Customize Section Labels on the Search Results Page
When someone searches for a volunteering opportunity, the results page will have multiple filters they can use to refine their search. Under the Sponsored category, there are filters for various types of volunteering opportunities, which enables you to distinguish between the public VolunteerMatch Network opportunities from internally organized or company-promoted projects.
You can update these titles to reflect your program by going to “Customize” then “Section Labels” from the "Look and Feel" section. Here you can update the title for VolunteerMatch’s network of nonprofits, featured nonprofits, groups, private organizations, and special events.
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/8/2017
- Release Notes Effective 7/25/2017
- Release Notes Effective 7/11/2017
- Release Notes Effective 6/27/2017
- Release Notes Effective 6/13/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners