Customize Section Labels on the Search Results Page
When someone searches for a volunteering opportunity, the results page will have multiple filters they can use to refine their search. Under the Sponsored category, there are filters for various types of volunteering opportunities, which enables you to distinguish between the public VolunteerMatch Network opportunities from internally organized or company-promoted projects.
You can update these titles to reflect your program by going to “Customize” then “Section Labels” from the "Look and Feel" section. Here you can update the title for VolunteerMatch’s network of nonprofits, featured nonprofits, groups, private organizations, and special events.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars