Customize the Quick Links Section
The Quick Links on the bottom of the home page help direct the volunteer to important pages within the site, or other websites and resources. When the volunteer clicks on a link, the page or website opens in a new tab within their browser.
Check out our video on adding Quick Links, or read the instructions below:
The Quick Links can be customized under the Customize tab by clicking "Quick Links."
Next select the number of columns needed. The columns will justify to the left of the page; 4 columns is the maximum and will span the entire bottom of the page.
Click the green (+) button to create the number of entries needed. The column on the left is for the name and the right for the URL for the website - copy and paste the entire URL from the browser bar.
To create a column title, enter the name in the label section and a # in the URL section.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars