Customize the Quick Links Section
The Quick Links on the bottom of the home page help direct the volunteer to important pages within the site, or other websites and resources. When the volunteer clicks on a link, the page or website opens in a new tab within their browser.
Check out our video on adding Quick Links, or read the instructions below:
The Quick Links can be customized under the Customize tab by clicking "Quick Links."
Next select the number of columns needed. The columns will justify to the left of the page; 4 columns is the maximum and will span the entire bottom of the page.
Click the green (+) button to create the number of entries needed. The column on the left is for the name and the right for the URL for the website - copy and paste the entire URL from the browser bar.
To create a column title, enter the name in the label section and a # in the URL section.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners