I need to edit the project details such as time, description, or volunteers needed
As an Admin, you can edit the details of your opportunity right from the Manage Participants page! As a Opportunity Leader, you will not be able to edit these details.
The ACTIONS section is where you can have access to edit your Opportunity.
You'll be able to change details such as time and location, description, or number of volunteers needed.
Changes you make will be reflected in the information boxes on the Manage Participants page, as well as on the Opportunity Details page where volunteers will sign up (how can I see this page?)
*When you are not on the Manage Participants page, you can also edit your opportunity by using the Quick Project tool on your Manage Special Event page.
- Scheduled Server Maintenance - May 25, 2018
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners