VolunteerMatch response to Bash/Shellshock vulnerability
Late Wednesday evening, VolunteerMatch was notified of a vulnerability known as 'Bash' or ‘Shellshock’. See CVE-2014-6271 for more information.
On Thursday, we received and tested a patch within our development environment to ensure integrity. Today, we completed processing the patch throughout our production environment.
Please accept software updates from your known providers, but remain vigilant for phishing or other exploitative tactics in response to the widespread media.
We’ve made it a priority to take all the steps necessary to keep your data secure.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars