VolunteerMatch response to Bash/Shellshock vulnerability
Late Wednesday evening, VolunteerMatch was notified of a vulnerability known as 'Bash' or ‘Shellshock’. See CVE-2014-6271 for more information.
On Thursday, we received and tested a patch within our development environment to ensure integrity. Today, we completed processing the patch throughout our production environment.
Please accept software updates from your known providers, but remain vigilant for phishing or other exploitative tactics in response to the widespread media.
We’ve made it a priority to take all the steps necessary to keep your data secure.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners