Opportunity Actions - Preview, Duplicate, Delete, Share Link
On the Opportunity Details Page, you'll see a column displaying your opportunity status (Active or Draft) and different actions you can take.
Here you can:
1) Preview the project signup page
2) Make a copy of your project
The Copy feature allows you to duplicate most information from an existing project, and make updates to the date/time/title, etc.
To make a copy of your project, click the Copy link on the Details page.
- Your new project will open in a new tab, with "COPY" in the title until you edit it
- Advanced options (photos, custom questions, email alerts) will not copy over. You'll need to be re-select them.
3) Delete your project
To delete your project, click the Delete link on the Opportunity Details page.
4) Share it to friends, family & co-workers!
To share your project to via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or LinkedIn, click the icons in the upper-right of the Opportunity Details page.
- Scheduled Server Maintenance - May 25, 2018
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners