Add Volunteer Questionnaire & Custom Questions
Capture information from your volunteers to use when planning your opportunity. Some examples of questions asked are:
- Do you need a ride to the volunteer opportunity?
- What is your T-shirt size?
- Do you have manager approval to participate in this project?
From the Manage Special Event page, select the project and Details in the drop-down and click Go. Select the Recruitment tab to add a question.
Not sure where to go to edit your opportunity? Click here for guidance.
Click on the 'Edit' button to show your list of current questions or add new questions. From your current question list, you can choose if you’d like to require the question to be answered for sign up, or give volunteers the option to complete.
Select 'Add Questions' to create a new question not currently in your queue. You can choose to make your questions multiple choice or open text field. Make sure to save your changes!
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners