Add Volunteer Questionnaire & Custom Questions
Capture information from your volunteers to use when planning your opportunity. Some examples of questions asked are:
- Do you need a ride to the volunteer opportunity?
- What is your T-shirt size?
- Do you have manager approval to participate in this project?
From the Manage Special Event page, select the project and Details in the drop-down and click Go. Select the Recruitment tab to add a question.
Not sure where to go to edit your opportunity? Click here for guidance.
Click on the 'Edit' button to show your list of current questions or add new questions. From your current question list, you can choose if you’d like to require the question to be answered for sign up, or give volunteers the option to complete.
Select 'Add Questions' to create a new question not currently in your queue. You can choose to make your questions multiple choice or open text field. Make sure to save your changes!
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars