Allowing Guest Sign-up
For some projects, you may want to allow volunteers to invite their friends, family, and other co-workers. It's a great way to quickly gain more participants and spread the word that your organization is giving back!
To allow volunteers to sign up guests, head to your Opportunity Details Page
Not sure where to go to edit your opportunity? Click here for guidance.
In the Recruitment tab, you’ll see a box on right side labeled 'Guests'. Select 'On' if you would like volunteers to be able to bring guests, and select 'Off' if you’d like to keep it private.
Make sure to save your changes!
The Guest Sign-Up feature is also available for opportunities with shifts!
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners