Auto Hours Tracking
Project Leaders & Admins can set up projects to Automatically Add Hours for all participants. If your Special Event has this feature enabled, you’ll see an HOURS TRACKING tab on the Project Details page.
To set up Auto Hours Tracking, follow the steps below:
- Toggle the switch to the 'On' position.
- Enter the date and hours associated with the opportunity; all participants will track the same number of hours on the same date. If your opportunity has shifts with specific start and end times, choose between tracking hours based on project/shift duration or manually entering the same number of hours for all participants.
- If your opportunity has any hours tracking questions, you'll need to answer those as well; all participants will have the same answers to all hours tracking questions.
The site will automatically track hours for all volunteers on the Attending list 48 hours after the project ends and send them a confirmation email. You have until then to edit the participant list and the hours tracking information.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars