Your Opportunity's Location
The location step lets volunteers know where your project will be taking place.
Not yet on the opportunity posting page? Click here for guidance.
If there is a specific location, choose One Location, then go ahead and fill out the address. If it's recognized by the map, that's your sign that it will pull in to local results correctly.
- This address will show in the search results as well as on the main project page.
- Volunteers can click on the link to open the location in Google maps and get directions
- Once you've completed this page and moved on to Opportunity Listing, you'll be able to expand the zip code coverage to make it show up more broadly in searches.
If this is a project people can help with remotely, choose Virtual to indicate that there is no associated address and volunteers do not need to travel or meet up to participate.
- This will remove the address fields, so no map will be shown
- This option can be used for opportunities such as website help or computer-based activities, knitting blankets that will be mailed to one central location, or phone companionship for home-bound senior citizens.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners