Recruitment - Last Day to Sign up
As you’re filling out your Opportunity’s Details page, pay close attention to the Last Day to Sign Up date.
Once this date has passed, volunteers will see a “No Longer Accepting Signups” note on the project page, even if the project date has not yet passed.
This date should reflect when you want the signup period for this project to end. If you see that your project says “Not Accepting Signups”, check this date!
If you edit this date, make sure to confirm by clicking the check mark. This will save your new date.
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners