Access to changing project photos and documents
Both Special Event (Campaign) Managers and Opportunity Administrators have access to the opportunity posting page. However, there are a few adjustments on this page that only Special Event or Full Site admins have the ability to edit.
Customizing greetings and other documents such as questionnaires, and adding a new photo (previously uploaded photos will be available in a dropdown), needs to be done by a Special Event admin.
The links from the project posting pages will take you to the Special Event edit page if you have this access, but will give Opp Admins an error message. In that case, please check in with the campaign manager and ask for needed changes.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars