[Resolved] - Service Incident - Server Issues - 6/22/2015
Today at noon PST, a brief outage occurred for all users of VolunteerMatch.org. The outage was attributed to a database server error.
Our engineering team has since made corrections and all site operations returned to normal within 35 minutes of the initial error. We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars