Penetration Testing Advisory Notice
At VolunteerMatch, we understand your need to ensure that the websites and applications you make available to your users are safe and secure. However, penetration testing can be disruptive and pose threat to our service environment if not properly managed. Should the impact be severe, it can cause disruption in service, potentially to all customers.
We require that any client with circumstances necessitating penetration testing submit a request through either our Help Center, or through their assigned relationship manager, ten (10) business days prior to testing. VolunteerMatch will log the event, create an appropriate production environment for testing, and provide the applicable user information for testing.
Thank you for your understanding,
The VolunteerMatch Team
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars