Penetration Testing Advisory Notice
At VolunteerMatch, we understand your need to ensure that the websites and applications you make available to your users are safe and secure. However, penetration testing can be disruptive and pose threat to our service environment if not properly managed. Should the impact be severe, it can cause disruption in service, potentially to all customers.
We require that any client with circumstances necessitating penetration testing submit a request through either our Help Center, or through their assigned relationship manager, ten (10) business days prior to testing. VolunteerMatch will log the event, create an appropriate production environment for testing, and provide the applicable user information for testing.
Thank you for your understanding,
The VolunteerMatch Team
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners