[Resolved] -Service Incident - Project Date changes to six months in future - June 24, 2016
We are currently experiencing a system-wide issue where new projects being created that took place in the past are having their "Project Date" changed to six months in the future. This means projects that already took place are appearing in search results.
Often companies create new projects for events that took place in the past for hours tracking purposes.
If you see this issue occurring with one of your projects:
- Go to the "Edit" section of the project.
- Change and "Save" the correct dates.
- It will save the second time around.
This is high priority and we are looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience, and we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
If you are currently experiencing this issue, click here to contact us and please be sure to include the type of browser you're using in your message.
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Release Notes Effective 12/19/2017
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners