Editing profile Information (for some organizations only)
You may access your profile data by hovering over the bar in the top right corner of your screen and clicking on "Profile"
Your profile data is split into two sections - your Personal Information and the information required by your organization. This may appear as "Work" or "School" information.
You will notice that some of these fields are editable and some are not. This is determined by your admin users and/or program and policy managers. If some part of your information is wrong and you are not able to change it please contact your program and policy manager.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars