Configuring your opportunity alerts
Click your Name at the top right, and select Profile.
Opportunity alerts live in your Profile page and can be set up to send you handpicked opportunities at an interval of your choosing. Follow the steps below to get set up.
Customize the kinds of opportunities you'd like to receive in the 'Volunteering Preferences' section.
Add cause areas or skills as filters for your alerts.
Next, you can filter for specific organizations, keywords, group options and virtual opportunities
Now go to the 'Email Preferences' section to decide on the frequency with which you would like to receive the alerts.
You're all set!
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars