Release Notes Effective 8/9/2016
VolunteerMatch makes improvements and updates to its service every 4-5 weeks.
Updates you can expect in this release include:
- Enhanced Opportunity Details to allow Auto Add Hours to be removed as needed.
- Improved Copy feature for inactive projects which will now set the date to 6 months in advance.
- Redesigned Admin Activity Details to make it easier to read.
- Fixed an issue some clients were experiencing with the Impact Tab not displaying properly.
- Adjusted the resolution for responsive design so it works appropriately for the maximum number of devices.
- Changed volunteermatch.org to allow non-US nonprofit admins to register.
- Updated our post-connection flow on volunteermatch.org.
- Continued improvements to responsive design to allow for Landscape view.
- Continued development on the Shifts feature expected to release by end of year.
- Effective November 11, 2016 VolunteerMatch will not include Internet Explorer 8 as a supported browser. Internet Explore removed version 8 from their supported browser service in January 2016. You may continue using VolunteerMatch Internet Explorer 8 version browser, but testing and bug support will no longer occur for this version.
- VolunteerMatch Not Affected by SAML Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- VolunteerMatch Response to Meltdown and Spectre
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Latest Release Notes
- Your Activities Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners
- Making YourMatch Yours: A New Series of Training Webinars