Company vs. VolunteerMatch Opportunites
On your company's VolunteerMatch site, you'll find thousands of volunteer opportunities. However, some opportunities will be put on by your company, and other opportunities put on by organizations registered on the VolunteerMatch site. Here are they types of organizations allowed in the VolunteerMatch network.
How can you tell which is which? After searching for volunteer opportunities in your area, you will see options to filter the search results. To view company-sponsored volunteer opportunities, you can check the "Company Events" box (please note, this box may have a different label depending on your company's needs). From there, all results will be company results.
It's always a good idea to check in with your company's volunteer coordinator for more policy information on the type of organizations eligible for VTO, Dollars for Doers, or other company specific programs.
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/8/2017
- Release Notes Effective 7/25/2017
- Release Notes Effective 7/11/2017
- Release Notes Effective 6/27/2017
- Release Notes Effective 6/13/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners