Reporting organizations & opportunities
Find an organization or opportunity that seems a little off?
We take our organization and opportunity guidelines very seriously and thoroughly investigate every report of potential noncompliance and take appropriate action based on our findings. We encourage you to report organizations or opportunities that you believe do not have site appropriate content!
Please note that we will not be able to follow up with you directly to provide any status updates regarding our investigation.
To report an organization:
- Go to their profile page
- Select the More Information tab
- Scroll down and select 'Report this organization' under Contact
- You'll be taken to our ticket form -- select 'Report an Organization or Opportunity' from the drop down and fill out the rest of the form
To report an opportunity, scroll down to the Additional Details section and select 'Report this opportunity.'
We sincerely appreciate your concern for your fellow volunteers and for the integrity of the VolunteerMatch network!
- Scheduled maintenance - 11/03/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/03/2017
- Known Issue Affecting Copied Opportunities with Shifts
- Release Notes Effective 11/14/2017
- Release Notes Effective 10/17/2017
- Release Notes Effective 09/19/2017
- Release Notes Effective 9/5/2017
- Release Notes Effective 8/22/2017
- Your Activities Tab
- Customize the Welcome Tab
- Quick Video Tutorial: Featuring Your Nonprofit Partners